Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello people!
Today was an average day,
not too good, but its not so bad either.

Missed about 2 or 3 buses this morning.
& I was late for the study camp.
It butts lah, so many working people on board.
Reached the auditorium late, so many people arrived already.
Had to sit on the ground with bestie.

There come this speaker to talk about gromming.
Just simply bored lah, so I slept.
Had recess at 11.

After recess, we had maths lessons,
combined with some of the 5/1 people.
Mrs Leong, wife of Mr Leong came & teach us.
HAHA :D
She taught us a new topic, at first I understood everything,
but in the end, I dont get anything :[

During our 10 minutes break,
most of the people slept, but we went to the toilet to camwhore :]

Mmm, without Ain.

After pangsai & niao niao :D

Water splashers united!

:D

My bffs (:

I got to know this 5/1 guy who's sitting behind me, Daryl.
Ha ha, his partner is super shy, didnt dare to look at all.

Loves bestie!

Loney lil choco biscuit bear.

Oh look! He's found a partner :D

Went to the computer lab to do our project.
Those CHIJ girls did really really well for the project.
Basically, we have to do military defence, a so called clip.

SKIP SKIP SKIP.

Went back home, bestie alighted first cos Im having cg meeting at Lin's place.
Well practically, some people are sososo free.
Just gossiping & looking at SOME people.
Toblerone toblerone. Too bad I didnt hear it.
I like so dont mind please.
Gossipers, its really easy to know who's gossiping about you.
If someone keeps looking at you & yada yada,
yeah thats one gossiper.
Get a life please. Whatever, cant stand them.


Bought my dinner at Mac, went to lin's house.
Ate my early dinner, waited for Dewen & Yongmei to come.
Cg meeting only got 5 people present.
Ha ha x]
Worshipped, prayed, interaction.


:D :D

Mmmm, nice view :)

Went home at about 7 plus.
Lin's dad took us home after sending lin for her ballet class.
Ha ha, I felt like vomitting.

I like my guides juniors!
Like Dinah, Insyirah, Shafidah & Quraisha!
Heh. Just something random :)

Got to reach school at 8 tomorrow.
Dont wanna be late again, or I'll have to sit on the floor.
Goodbye world!

No comments: